Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29: Where I've travelled

I've been to quite a few places! I'm on the run so I can't post too many pics, but I'll list them out!



  1. Outer Banks, NC - We have gone there every summer as far back as I can remember. It's one of my favorite places in the world!
  2. Florida - Orlando (thanks to Disney World) and Tampa (where my older sister lives). I spent a week in Tampa after I graduated high school, it was memorable to say the least!
  3. Paradise Island, Bahamas - We went there when I was a kid, then again when I was 19. I got engaged there!
  4. St. Lucia - My husband and I spent our honeymoon there. It was beautiful and we want to go back again soon!
  5. Texas - I lived there for about 4 years when my husband was in the Army.
  6. Georgia - I lived in Augusta for 6 months.
  7. Myrtle Beach, SC - I've vacationed there twice.
  8. Las Vegas, NV - My sister got married there!
  9. New York - Manhattan and Long Island. 
  10. Kentucky - We had a dancing function there every summer when I was a kid and clogging with my family.
  11. West Virginia - More clogging stuff!
There are a few places I'd love to go to! Here they are:
  1. Australia
  2. Italy
  3. Germany
  4. Bahamas (again)
  5. St. Lucia (again)
  6. Cancun
See where other bloggers have ventured here. Where have you gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment