Wednesday, May 16, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16




I know I'm cutting in halfway, but since I started up my blog again, my sister challenged me to do this. I thought it might help me get into the habit of blogging so I figured, why not? So here goes!


Day 16: What's at the top of your bucket list? 


This may sound a little cliché, but I would love to go skydiving. It may take a little extra push to get me out of the plane, but I'm sure once I get on the ground safely, I'm sure I'd want to do it over and over again! (Kind of like my first upside-down roller coaster ride in Ocean City, MD. I was crying the entire time but once the ride was over, I wanted to do it again!)


I guess another thing would be to go on a cruise to the caribbean and do all the fun things that entails. Mainly, swim with dolphins on one of the shore excursions. 


What about you, what's on your bucket list? I'd love to hear!


See what others have to say here

2 comments:

  1. Did you post your link over at her site? I didn't see it..

    And, please please please, can I be the one pushing you out of the plane?? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't post it, but I'll do that today!

      And "pushing" me out of a plane sounds mean... maybe you can "encourage" me to jump a little forcefully?

      Delete