Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 19: What Do You Collect?


This is a quick blog post since it's a busy Saturday (sorry!), so I'll get straight to the point.

I collect giraffes! Well, not the real thing (I wish) since I don't live in a zoo or in Africa, but I do collect all things giraffes. I love them, with their long necks, little faces, and black tongues. The boys in my house roll their eyes every time they see anything giraffe, because they know I'll have to have it. 

What do others collect? You know the drill, see here.

Sorry so fast! Until next time...! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's awesome! I'm addicted to pandas, because my real name is Shanda and everyone called me 'Shanda Panda' growing up. I've never considered giraffes cute, but now that you mention it, they really are kind of adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is a giraffe lover, too!

    ReplyDelete