Friday, June 1, 2012

Tugging at the Heartstrings

I am a veterinary technician. I love my job, but sometimes it really does pull on my heartstrings. Like today.


The husband of a coworker of mine brought in a little kitten yesterday. He was just laying by a dumpster curled up into a pall, waiting (hoping?) to die. It appeared he'd been bitten by something and his whole face was so swollen. Poor little guy. We patched him up, now we're waiting impatiently for the swelling to go down. I came into work today, not knowing this little guy's story (I was off yesterday) and I saw him sitting in his little cage. I was instantly smitten. He is the cutest little kitty ever, and I'm not even a cat person! Now I'm contemplating adding 4 little paws to my family...


Oh, hey bloggers! My sister (tabi happy) is doing a blog challenge called, "What's the word June" where you have to incorporate the word of the day into your blog posts. Check it out!




1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this event. Some of those words are rather tricky to incorporate into a blog about a cat. Still, I've survived so far.

    We've all had cooking fails, my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete