Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Zoo Day!

                                                            (What's the word June? word of the day: Miss Piggy)




I am very fortunate to have found a wonderful group of mommas who had babies around the same time Dylan was born. I am even more lucky to have several of them in my area! We try to get together as often as possible, sometimes with the babies, sometimes without, and I will say that I have grown to really love the time we spend together. It's really cute to watch them all grow and interact together.


Today 3 of us went to the Reston Zoo. I've been in Northern Virginia for over 3 years now, and I've never been there! It's a small zoo, with farm animals, 2 zebras, some small monkeys, some cows from different countries, alligators, reptiles, and such, but the coolest thing is that you can feed (most of) them! They are all very accustomed to being fed and most were very gentle, but some were acting like little Miss Piggy and pushing all the others out of the way for a Dylan-sized handful.


We had lots of fun, and I can't wait to bring Logan to the Reston Zoo next time!





1 comment:

  1. Even though you are a slacker blogger ;)...

    I nominated you for a One Lovely Blog award. xo

    http://tabihappy.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete