Friday, July 8, 2011

Drunk Driving Kills



Last week, my 5 year old niece had something happen to her that should have NEVER happened. She suffered the loss of her best friend, Lilly. Lilly was 5 years old and was killed by a drunk driver in a car accident. The rest of her family was also in their van and were injured, too. Following the story through my sister's blog, my heart breaks every time I read something else about it. If you would like to read the articles about this terrible tragedy, read this one then this one


The family needs help with hospital expenses for themselves (they were all injured and poor Lilly's dad is unsure when he'll be able to return to work due to his injuries). Please read my sister's blog (click here) and how to help this family. If you can do anything at all, I know they'll appreciate it so much.


Drunk driving is so stupid. There's no reason at all to do it. Taxis exist, friends you can call exist, and if you can't rely on either of those, there's no reason to drink somewhere if you have to drive home. This poor little 5 year old girl lost her life, my niece lost her best friend, and that poor family has to live every day of their life suffering the loss of their daughter/sister. 


Please, if you drink, DON'T DRIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment