Monday, June 27, 2011

What a weekend!

This past weekend sure was a busy one! Kyle's brother got married in Long Island, NY and we make the trek up there. The ride up there was not so bad; the kids did great and we made it there in pretty good time. The trip back, however, was a totally different experience... but more about that later. 


Logan was the cutest ring bearer you have ever seen, Kyle was a great best man, and I was on baby duty. Unfortunately, during the ceremony I had to leave due to an unhappy Dylan, but I heard it was a beautiful ceremony. Luckily I got to see Logan do his thing, then the beautiful bride (my new sister-in-law!) walk down the aisle with her parents. But then I had to leave :( 


Once I get more pictures I'll add them, but for now I have a few taken from our iPhones... but first a video of Kyle & Logan shaking their butts at the reception!




The best man & ring bearer


The happy couple
with Logan
The cutest baby ever &
my mother-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment